Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi is a unique and unparalleled extension of US-based Cleveland Clinic’s model of care, specifically designed to address a range of complex and critical care requirements unique to the population of Abu Dhabi. Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi has five Centers of Excellence in the following Institutes: Heart & Vascular, Neurological, Digestive Disease, Eye and Respiratory & Critical Care. Other Institutes include Surgical Subspecialties, Medical Subspecialties, Emergency Medicine, Anesthesiology, Pathology & Laboratory Medicine, Imaging, and Quality & Patient Safety. In all, over 30 medical and surgical specialties are represented at Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi.
Supply & Installation
The facilities at Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi combine state-of-the-art amenities and world-class service standards. The hospital is a 364 (expandable to 490) bed facility, with five clinical floors, three diagnostic and treatment levels, and 13 floors of critical and acute inpatient units. It is a physician-led medical facility served by North American board-certified (or equivalent) physicians. Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi provides patients in the region direct access to the world’s best healthcare providers and Cleveland Clinic’s unique model of care, reducing their need to travel abroad for treatment.
CCAD was one of the biggest projects handled by EHS – this was a prestigious project for us and we provided turnkey solutions covering a wide range of product line of which some were:
Patient SafetyNet is a supplemental remote monitoring and clinician notification system which displays near real-time information from any connected Masimo or third-party device at a central station. It also directs alarms and alerts from bedside devices to be sent directly to the clinicians. The core challenge of this project was positioning this new concept in the market. EHS team organized multiple roadshows and educational initiatives to show the end-user the benefit of enrolling in a system like Masimo. This is the most significant safety net project ever done by any region.
The Progressa™ bed system responds to the evolving needs of caregivers, patients, and health care facilities. More than just a bed, the Progressa bed system is a therapeutic device that acts as a seamless extension of the health care team. It offers:
• The Progressa bed system provides features and functions that help support early mobility
• An intended use of the bed system is to treat or prevent pulmonary or other complications associated with immobility
• Available only with the Progressa bed system, StayInPlace™ Technology extends the head section of the frame and surface, in unison, to accommodate the natural elongation of the body as the patient sits up
• StayInPlace Technology is designed to help address patient migration to the foot end of the bed.
• The flexibility of the Progressa bed system platform allows you to configure the bed to your current needs and make upgrades as those needs change.