Gargash Hospital focuses on holistic healing, embracing every breadth of human life — mind, body, and soul. It’s the first hospital to have a fully equipped Assisted Reproductive Technique (ART) facility with modern amenities, advanced technology, and excellent health care professionals in order to promote a safe environment and comfortable experience. The ambiance was to ensures that all patients feel relaxed and comfortable.
Supplying Medical Furniture
For this project, EHS handled the supply and installation of Philips Monitors and Hill-Rom beds.
The Progressa™ bed system responds to the evolving needs of caregivers, patients and health care facilities. More than just a bed, the Progressa bed system is a therapeutic device that acts as a seamless extension of the health care team.
• The Progressa bed system provides features and functions that help support early mobility
• An intended use of the bed system is to treat or prevent pulmonary or other complications associated with immobility
• • Available only with the Progressa bed system, StayInPlace™ Technology extends the head section of the frame and surface, in unison, to accommodate the natural elongation of the body as the patient sits up
• StayInPlace Technology is designed to help address patient migration to the foot end of the bed.
• The flexibility of the Progressa bed system platform allows you to configure the bed to your current needs and make upgrades as those needs change.
Philips helps to seamlessly connect data, technology and, most importantly, people – through a wide range of products, software and services. Their solutions are designed to break boundaries and empower caregivers to address alarm fatigue, minimize clinical variation and to manage patients as they transition in care. Philips continuous monitoring portfolio, which includes IntelliVue, Efficia, and Goldway patient monitors supports a broad patient population – from basic screening and triage to complex surveillance in critical care.